Species - R. Imitator "Intermedius"
Line/Origin - Tarlton Line
Age - 16 -18 months OOTW
Quantity - 3
Price - $320
Group Prices - Only available as a group
Preferred Payment Method - PayPal
Shipping Rates & information - Buyer pays shipping FedEx or UPS overnight

I've had this trio for a year and received them as froglets. I have one calling male and at least one female (I've gotten one small clutch of eggs and one is bigger and has gotten plumper than the calling male). They haven't been breeding despite the male's persistent calling, so there could be a submissive male rather than a second female. I'm trying to get out of thumbs and need the space.

If I had the time, I'd remove the calling male and see if one of the other two started calling, which is what I would recommend to any potential buyer.

The three stooges - the calling male (Mr. T) is on the lower left. The one in the middle of the photo is the probable female and the one on the right could be either.

Organism Amphibian Adaptation Plant

Mr. T (the calling male) - named for the "t" on his back.

Amphibian Frog Poison dart frog True frog Terrestrial animal

The probable female spends a lot of time in and around this film canister. She has an interesting pattern of connected spots down the left side of her back. Very pretty frog.

Tree frog Nepenthes Plant Plant pathology Plant stem

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am considering selling the calling male to someone and wanted to offer the trio for $300 plus shipping before I split them up. Please PM me by tomorrow afternoon if interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.