Dendroboard banner
return jet
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Parts & Construction
    I don't have a picture for it, but I can describe it: It's a device that curves the flow of water downward so that the water being pumped straight up by the pump drops downward. It's sort of like how a faucet head directs water straight down even thought it was going upwards originally. I'm...
1-1 of 1 Results