Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Dendroboard

Dendroboard (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/)
-   Tree frogs (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/tree-frogs/)
-   -   Froggers in MA (free frogs) (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/tree-frogs/93821-froggers-ma-free-frogs.html)

Amphibliam 03-20-2013 01:10 AM

Froggers in MA (free frogs)

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I don't know where else to post it and don't have access to classifieds.

So I have 3 RETF, 2 WTF and a pair of crested geckos, and I'm currently a junior in HS, so I'm starting to think about giving up a couple of my frogs, as I'm going to be going to college in less than 2 years. I'm certainly not trying to get rid of everything, or anything right now, but I will be looking to find new homes for at least the red eyes (and maybe the whites), but I'll be keeping the geckos. I just can't expect my family to take care of them, and I think they'd be in better hands if an EXPERIENCED MA frogger took them. So, let me know if you're in MA, or close to it and are interested in some FREE frogs in the future.

frogface 03-20-2013 01:12 AM

Re: Froggers in MA (free frogs)

Good for you for making plans for your creatures! Well done :D

Amphibliam 04-27-2013 03:49 PM

Bump! Still looking for someone!

MeiKVR6 04-27-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amphibliam (Post 840936)
Bump! Still looking for someone!

The Mass Reptile Expo is coming up soon... You could almost certainly find someone there who'd be interested. :)

Buddysfrogs 04-27-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeiKVR6 (Post 840937)
The Mass Reptile Expo is coming up soon... You could almost certainly find someone there who'd be interested. :)

I'll be vending it and I'm interested when the time comes.
Buddy

Amphibliam 05-25-2013 11:15 PM

Thank you for your replies. I will definitely be interested around this time next year, so the spring 2014 expo. If anyone lives closer to me and wants to work something else out that would be awesome as well. Thank you!

Judy S 05-26-2013 12:50 AM

Props for being an actual good caretaker...thanks...

Amphibliam 06-16-2013 11:56 PM

Thank you Judy!

Sorry just bumping this up one more time. Also, I am willing to give away the geckos also. Again, I am looking around the spring 2014 time frame to do this. I would be fine to give them to someone who vends the reptile expo, but I would also be interested in giving them to someone privately. Thanks for looking and helping!

Rasfrog 11-05-2013 06:52 PM

I live on cape cod and would be happy to take the frogs if they still need a home . I have a 2 whites and 2 retf now plus 4 pickerel frogs 4 green frogs 1 bull frog not to mention turtles haha but anyway . If you live at least on eastern half of mass and still need someone to tack them hit me up .. :)