So..I practically finished today. All that is left to do is sort a pump and filter out and get the pool and stream going. I have a few things to report on the overall build too.
1. I read everywhere use only bone dry eco earth. The first batch was completely dry, and the rest were damp - couldn't really feel it, but the colour was a bit darker. When I put the Exo back on the table, the part of the wall with the dry eco earth was actually quite loose. It is looking a bit patchy. I also found the damp stuff stuck better when applying it.
2. I got some of the EpiWeb moss mix. That is the ugly green lumps spread around, i.e on the mushrooms. I also mixed the leftovers into the mister, and just sprayed the water around. Dunno if it'll work, but might spread a few spores around. I'll update this with progress of the moss.
Whole Tank Shot. Left Side will be a shallow pool.
Top left. Vriesea racinae
, Brom Pup #2*, Vriesea red chustnet
Top Centre. Heartleaf Plant Cutting**, Neo. Tarapotiensis
Bottom Right. Unknown Fern, Heartleaf Plant.
Front Right. Kentia Palm, Purple Peperomia
Front Centre. Squirrel Foot Fern, Mystery Sprout***.
Front Centre again. Rainforest Root hide.
Bottom Centre. Brom Pup #1.
*The Brom Pups are from some unknown Bromeliad I bought in a garden centre, and is currently in my Water Dragon viv.
**The Heartleaf plant is also in my water dragon viv. This plant goes mad so I thought i'd get a cutting. Climbs A LOT.
***This little shoot started growing out of my eco earth. It's kept on growing so thought may aswell throw it in.
This is my first ever planted viv. My water dragon only has 2 plants, it's hardly the same!