No Threads to Display.

facebook

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jgragg
  • 1 Post By fishingguy12345

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2019, 05:30 PM

Default Hygrometers

What do you use for a hygrometer. I have tons of those reptile ones and every one says a different humidity. I hate them. I bought some non reptile digital hygrometers from Canadian Tire years ago for my crested gecko tanks but they are pretty much the same. All telling me a different percentage for humidity. I really want to know how humid my frogs tank is before I get them next weekend but can't figure out what to spend my money on. I really want something reliable.

What do you use and do you feel it is reliable? If so, where can I get it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2019, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Hygrometers

Use the search function. This topic has been covered many times, in detail. Got any fresher questions?

Happy searching and reading.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgragg View Post
Use the search function. This topic has been covered many times, in detail. Got any fresher questions?

Happy searching and reading.
Thanks that seems to be the answer for pretty much every question one asks around here. UGH.

I have been reading tons and tons of threads on this forum believe me. I have learned a lot and there is some really great info here. However, I simply wanted to connect with some people that are still using the forum and possibly have some new info or new products that might be of interest.

Old 09-28-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugwinkleca View Post
Thanks that seems to be the answer for pretty much every question one asks around here. UGH.
No, that's just the answer for the questions that have already been answered ad nauseum (adf*c#1ngnauseum, to be honest).

Three hundred ninety six threads on 'hygrometers', the search feature tells me. And no, sarcasm, dramatic disgust and a underlying claim of entitlement doesn't get you number 387.

Whitman
Old 09-29-2019, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugwinkleca View Post

I have been reading tons and tons of threads on this forum believe me. I have learned a lot and there is some really great info here. However, I simply wanted to connect with some people that are still using the forum and possibly have some new info or new products that might be of interest.
Folks on this board are VERY understanding and helpful. But there will be suggestions to search for very common questions which this one falls under.

Short answer: hygrometers: they're very inaccurate. Even what seems like pretty good ones aren't very good or accurate
Pugwinkleca likes this.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
No, that's just the answer for the questions that have already been answered ad nauseum (adf*c#1ngnauseum, to be honest).

Three hundred ninety six threads on 'hygrometers', the search feature tells me. And no, sarcasm, dramatic disgust and a underlying claim of entitlement doesn't get you number 387.
Understood