I have decided to take down my previously posted 29 gallon.
This was mainly due to my realization of how uncomfortable and it actually was to get my hands in it for maintenance, adding things, readjusting things, etc.. I then realized how having frogs in there as well would make it even worse. This should have been realized from the start however, I figured it wouldn’t be that bad.. well, I got fed up..
Soooooo... I completely deconstructed my 29 gallon.
With all the items that were used within the 29 gallon as well as some unused materials that I had laying around from previous projects I had the realization that I have enough stuff to get a decent start on my 36x18x36 Exo.
As you can see I only had enough to hardscape and plant roughly 2/3 of the tank. Lighting is a bit dim at the bottom as well however, most of the plants are low/medium light with some medium/bright closer to the top.. so it shouldn’t be too big of deal for the meantime.
It is currently seeded with dwarf purple and dwarf white iso’s and some springs as well.
That said; I now have some extra space and something to keep me busy for a while.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk