This thread will be covering the build of two 18x18x24 Exo-Terra tanks that will live within my office.
In the future they house the following: (est. July 19')
- Dendrobates Tinctorius Azureus
- Dendrobates Tinctorius Green Sipaliwini
The builds main components will consist of the following:
- (2) 18"x18'X24" Exo-Terra Tanks
- (2) Spectral Designs 16" x 12" LED Lights
- Spectral Controller and Driver
- MistKing System
The plan is to create the tanks so they have a large available floor space, tanks will be drilled for drainage and glass tops will be added. They will be viewed mostly from the front, attempting to make them look like the same landscape carries between the two.
Thanks for taking a look and following along.
First Mock-up of Cork
Viv Mock Up.jpg