Dendroboard banner

PA froggers!

12K views 74 replies 50 participants last post by  lanxesschemist 
#1 ·
How many Pennsylvania froggers are there on here!And how far from Berwick are you!??

#5 ·
Before I confuse anyone I LIVE in New Hampshire ! My niece is interested in this hobby so I'm just doing a little inventory of fellow froggers to introduce her to!Shawn I've lived in the same place for over a decade you so ????My niece is in Berwick ,PA just to clarify .....................

#21 ·
I live in the Pittsburgh area...............

I'm new to this site and i'm having PROBLEMS navigating it.

How do I put up a post if I am searching for a particular frog?
How do I get permission to post?

i'm also trying to meet other froggers in this area..........
Want and for sale ads require a minumum of 25 posts and a random period of time after the 25th post (days to weeks) to prevent people from spamming the forum just so they could post a for sale or wanted ad... You will get permission when you complete the criteria.

As for meeting other froggers, there are several get togethers in the area every year (just keep an eye on the forum) as well as meeting up at some of the shows.

Some comments

Ed

#31 ·
I agree. I've even reached out to many of the past frog vendors at these shows to see if/when they will be there. Most of them don't even bother to contact me back. I like to support local guys, but they make it really hard sometimes. I know the bigger online shops are just a click away from getting what I want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.