Dendroboard banner

PA froggers!

12K views 74 replies 50 participants last post by  lanxesschemist 
#1 ·
How many Pennsylvania froggers are there on here!And how far from Berwick are you!??

#39 ·
I just signed up and found this thread.. I'm glad that its here. I'm in Philly, if there's anyone around this area. I can definitely use some suggestions on local shows or shows within a reasonable distance (There was one today in the Oaks Expo Center, but I had to work).

#44 ·
I'm in Pittsburgh as well. Not much here as far as stores. Most of the pet stores here are geared towards the reptile hobby as are the local reptile shows. I have quite a few tadpoles (R. Amazonica) but they won't be ready to sell for several months. I do have a lone male Imitator 'Green' to sell right now if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 ·
I might be interested in some of those when they develop. I am letting my tank grow out right now, so I want to wait about two more weeks at least.

I thought there would be a bigger group in Pittsburgh since there are quite a few reptile shows in the area, but I have only seen one or two PDFs there.

Thanks!

#47 ·
I'm from Pittsburgh too, the PDF hobby does not seem popular here at all. The reptile shows around here are like 75% snakes and one or two vendors will carry a couple darts. I've only see darts at one pet store around here. Anyone interested in the Pittsburgh area to make a Facebook page for us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.