Dendroboard banner

New England reptile expo .

891 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  frograck 
#1 ·
Who's going to the expo Sunday ?

#2 ·
Hi Jay,

I am waiting for the kids soccer makeup schedule to come out and keeping my fingers crossed...

If I can't make it I am going to pick up some Hydei from NE Herp, and will still have all of the plants and stuff for you. I will PM you if I am going, and will be there when the doors open...

#5 ·
Ugh. I am probably out. Two makeup soccer games and my daughter has to go to a birthday party on Sunday. Depending on how everything shakes out, I may try to run up with my son, but it will be late....

#6 ·
You didnt miss anything Scott . Blackjungle was really the only people selling frogs but expensive as usual . There were a couple individuals who had leucs , and tincs . Was a bunch of other odd frogs also . Only really worth it if your looking for snakes , bearded dragons , leopard geckos , or invertebrates . Alot of exo terra terrariums cheap too .

#7 ·
I was there. It was the first time I've made it in 3 years. It was also the first time I brought my kids (5and 3)

Your right that black jungle was the only place worth spending money. I got some plants and cork for great prices. The expo is also a good place to buy bulk crickets for a good price.

Sooooo many ball pythons! Those have definitely grown in popularity in recent years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.