Go Back   Dendroboard > Rules & Community Messages > New Members Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2019, 02:53 PM

Default New member

Hi all, I'd been looking into keeping pdf's for a while, read lots of articles and decided to go about things slowly. I wanted to get everything I needed, set everything up and let it mature for a few months before getting any frogs. That was the plan but that all changed in 24hrs. I was searching Shpock for anything used that I could save money on and saw someone who was selling a setup plus 4 frogs for 130. She'd been left with them and didn't have a clue how to take care of them so I "rescued" them. The viv was very bare with only one bromiliad planted properly and two others in pots. The frogs had a few hiding places and they didn't leave them unless it was to feed. I got another viv, planted it up properly and moved the frogs into it and they have a new lease of life. They're out most of the day, are far more active and have heard them briefly calling.

I now have a 2nd vic that's planted up and ready for frogs so if anyone knows of reputable places to buy in and around Staffordshire then let me know please. I have been to Hollybush Garden Centre a few times and have been happy with their advice but need somewhere closer to Stoke-on-Trent if possible.