Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jc1of2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2018, 02:55 AM

Default large exoterra

This is my 3rd attempt at a build. My first one was back in 2016 for a pair of Auratus. That tank does not look so great anymore. As you can see the plants have thinned out and I put way to many potting baskets in to the background. I even have patches of yellow foam sticking out. I want to redo this tank since it is looking kind of sad. However they must not care because they keep laying eggs. I have rarely seen them climb the background but I am thinking of doing another 24x18x36 to match the leuc tank since they sit side by side.

My second build is for some juvenile azureus frog. This one came out much better. I'm waiting for them to pair off. There are 4 in there now and I only want to keep a breeding pair.

My newest 36" tank is for a pair of leucs. I decided to try a larger build this time. I am really happy with the way it came out. I put in cork bark ledges and my hope is that they will use all of the vertical space. Even if they don't at least I have something nice to look at.

Encyclia likes this.