Go Back   Dendroboard > Dart Frogs > Member's Frogs & Vivariums
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2018, 12:06 AM

Default New Viv, pruning viv, and a question

My new tank has been growing out for about 6 weeks now. All my plants but one from GBT are doing fantastic (and the last is surviving, it was just a little iffy at first). I added a few propagated plants from my first viv as well, and I may add some more orchids--this is my first go at them and they seem to be doing okay--one is blooming already. I'm waiting on my local store to re-stock but planning on getting Leucomelas in the next few weeks.

Pruned the heck out my original Sipalawini tank today and feel like I can barely tell. The visibility is better but I may have to go back in after a couple of weeks and make another pass.

And a question: I have a very cool carved natural stone for a water dish, but my local store does not carry them anymore. Has anybody seen these for sale? My sips love it--when they were little I'd find three in there at once (which makes me realize how big they've gotten in the last year)! Looking for another one for the new tank.