Dendroboard banner

the new guys

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  MJ 
#1 ·
i went to MARS yesterday, and picked up a couple new guys from phrogs'n'phelsuma (scott). super nice guy.

here's the orange bastis i picked out. i'm about 80% sure this is a pair. i know the one is male. i heard calling, and everyone is right: they are loud! the pictures aren't so great so i'll get more later

and then i picked up two unsexed azureus. they were the frogs whose looks got me into the hobby, so i figured why not.

See less See more
#6 ·
well, i only have a pic of the basti tank. it's the one on the right and it's all fogged up because at night the water cools down faster than the air, and the compact water feature fogs the glass. i'll try to get a better shot of it and the azureus tank tonight.

#11 ·
Haha, yeah those guys were nice and bright. And of course, Scott had awesome azureus! Monsters...

Probably some of the most underappreciated frogs tho had to be his truncatus! I ended up bringing home a possible pair to add to my possy. I figure if I collect enough I'll eventually get a breeding pair :roll:

#13 ·
Nice additions man 8) Azureus are a firm favourite for me :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.