Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard > Miscellaneous > The Lounge
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 10:59 AM

Default Tanks tanks and more tanks! Opinions please!

I have some empty tanks that need stocking! Any suggestions out there on some rose bowls, 20H , 30g, 40g, 80g or 150g builds? I already have a couple tanks filled including a 10G housing a trio of pea puffer fish (I’m considering moving these to a rose bowl and doing some aquascaping). I also have a 80G aquarium with a pleco, African leaf fish, pacu and a school of minnows meant for feeding purposes. I also have a group of baby toads in a 10g, a couple adult common American toads in a 20L and some green tree frogs in another 20G. I’d like to move the toads and tree frogs up to the 30 & 40 gallon tanks. Another 20H is in the process of being converted and planted for a dart vivarium.

I’m looking for suggestions in my musical tank efforts and in stocking the empty tanks. I’ve been brainstorming up some shrimp planted tank ideas for the smaller tanks. I’ve also been looking into dwarf geckos.. maybe a williamsi or two? I’m also interested in more tree frogs. Wallace’s flying frogs, whites or some waxys seem like fun. Then again so do crested or leopard geckos.

And here I am running around my own unorganized ideas again lol

Advice, comments suggestions? What are your favorite pets and/or tanks.