Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2017, 08:56 PM

Default Trinidad expedition - support

Hi,

Little note about me: I've always been keeping dart frogs for about six years, and have a few (modestly saying) species in my collection. I love watching them grow, observing their behaviour and listening to their calling, especially the one of Epipedobates tricolor .
Apart from that, I'm a university student, active in many clubs and societies and a music student (classical guitar).

And, as it may be visible, I'm interested in the mystery of the entire natural world, not only dart frogs, but they are the apple in my eye! Although having frogs in vivarium is a magnificent experience, observing them in nature is even more enjoyable:

I am a member of Trinidad Expedition 2017 Team form the University of Glasgow and during this summer we are heading to Trinidad, to protect the environment and endangered species and do research on frogs, turtles and bats, which will contribute to the conservation of those species.
Although I won't be focused on dart frogs, I will be doing the research on other species on frogs, which I am looking forward to.
It is a great opportunity for me to explore and do what I am passionate about - work with nature towards its protection.
As you are aware, expedition isn't cheap, and even though we are cutting our budget on everything we can (as accommodation, flights, food) and applying for many grants, we still need support.

If you want to find out a little more and help the expedition, you can go to one of the following links, or just hit me up.

https://www.gofundme.com/uofg-trinidad-expedition-2017
https://www.facebook.com/TrinidadExp...n2017/?fref=ts
https://trinidad2017.wordpress.com/blog/

PS. there is a picture of my favourite R. ventrimaculata .

IMG_2264.jpg

Last edited by adamik55; 02-10-2017 at 09:02 PM.