Go Back   Dendroboard > Dart Frogs > General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 03:06 AM

Default Ideal Tank Size

Hey everyone, three year lurker here from Southern California without making one post haha. I've finally decided to get going on the hobby now that I have a firm grasp on the whole thing. I just have a pretty complex question to ask. So I know that obviously thumbs and pums want a more arboreal tank, while tincs and terribs would be better suited in a more terrestrial tank, so my question is, if you were to custom make a tank perfectly built from scratch, what would be the ideal dimensions be to house either a pair of say azureus or imitators. I know exo's 18x18x24 work well for thumbs, and the cubes work better for the ground dwellers but I was wondering if anyone has a different opinion for the ideal tank.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2014, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Ideal Tank Size

360 acres? JK...For azureus go wide, 40b or 75g is nice. Smaller can work, but you asked ideal.

Tags
vivarium dart frog