Go Back   Dendroboard > Dart Frogs > Frognet Feed > Frogroom
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 06:10 AM

Default Charity Auction: Neurergus kaiseri

This year, I have been fortunate to breed Neurergus kaiseri again. Last year, I auctioned a group of the 2007 offspring for the benefit of Caudata.org. Thanks to the generosity of the bidders, Caudata.org benfited to a total of US$400. This year, I have already donated animals to the Year of the Frog project at Marwell Zoo. In addition, I have chosen the Year of the Frog project as the charity I wish to support. This is your opportunity to obtain a group of four captive-bred Neurergus kaiseri and support this important amphibian conservation project into the bargain.

If you wish to participate in the auction for these animals, please read these terms and conditions:
  1. This auction is open to all but animals can only be delivered with the UK / European Union. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to The Year of the Frog.
  2. Bids must be in British pounds () or Euros () only. Minimum starting bid for this group of four CB 2008 Neurergus kaiseri is 160 / 200. This will include the cost of delivery.
  3. The winner is responsible for supplying any legal paperwork required to allow the animals to cross national boundaries. I will certify that the animals have been captive bred in the UK.
  4. The auction closes at midnight on Tuesday 30th September 2008 (GMT). The animals will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after that date.
  5. Bids to be made by email to [email protected]. Bids and bidders will be confidential, but I will display the current leading bid here.
  6. Any bid which does not comply with the above conditions will be disallowed.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Good luck!

More...