Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Dendroboard

Dendroboard (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/)
-   Dendroboard.com Feedback, Help Desk & Questions (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/dendroboard-com-feedback-help-desk-questions/)
-   -   Sponsors on tapatalk? (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/dendroboard-com-feedback-help-desk-questions/306041-sponsors-tapatalk.html)

GOSKN5 01-31-2017 08:32 PM

Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Where can I find the sponsor pages/posts on tapatalk? Is that an option? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

siteadmin 02-01-2017 04:17 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
I believe we have the whole Market Place section disabled for Tapatalk as the app allows users to ignore the rules we have set up for that area. You'll have to open it in a browser

Kevin

GOSKN5 02-01-2017 05:35 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Hmm.. I can see the marketplace on tapatalk... I couldn't when I hadn't met the 25 post requirement btw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

carola1155 02-01-2017 08:37 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Are you looking for the sponsor classifieds subform or the actual page that lists the sponsors and the links to their websites?

Dendroboard.com - Sponsors

That page is not technically a subforum, so maybe isn't viewable on tapatalk.

GOSKN5 02-01-2017 10:35 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
I guess I assumed each sponsor had a sub forum where they could post specials and deals and offers stock etc? Maybe it doesn't exist haha.. or just a list of sponsors and their sites.. guess I need to log in on a computer or my tablet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cam1941 02-01-2017 10:39 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Why is Josh's Frogs not listed in the sponsors page?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carola1155 (Post 2833569)
Are you looking for the sponsor classifieds subform or the actual page that lists the sponsors and the links to their websites?

Dendroboard.com - Sponsors

That page is not technically a subforum, so maybe isn't viewable on tapatalk.


carola1155 02-01-2017 11:49 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOSKN5 (Post 2833681)
I guess I assumed each sponsor had a sub forum where they could post specials and deals and offers stock etc? Maybe it doesn't exist haha.. or just a list of sponsors and their sites.. guess I need to log in on a computer or my tablet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There have been some sponsors with their own sections for periods of time, but that changes with their sponsorship status.

There is a specific area for all sponsors to post their regular ads though:
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/sponsor-classifieds/

Quote:

Originally Posted by cam1941 (Post 2833697)
Why is Josh's Frogs not listed in the sponsors page?

They are not a sponsor.

cam1941 02-02-2017 02:47 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cam1941 (Post 2833697)
Why is Josh's Frogs not listed in the sponsors page?


Quote:

Originally Posted by carola1155 (Post 2833777)
They are not a sponsor.


Wow! Mind blown, I guess like many, I've always just assumed that Josh's Frogs was a sponsor.

siteadmin 02-03-2017 03:26 PM

Re: Sponsors on tapatalk?
 
Thanks for answering the question Tom.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.