Classifieds - Dendroboard
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard > Miscellaneous > Dendroboard.com Feedback, Help Desk & Questions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By whatnowcustoms

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2016, 09:21 PM

Default Classifieds

I think this new 25 post rule to see the classifieds is pretty dumb. I come on here to read up on things, see who has what currently available, and see what current prices look like. I used to breed darts and owned them since the mid 90's. Currently I own none unfortunately. I had signed on today because I was asked what I wanted for Christmas from my family and came on here to see what was available. Now because of this new rule I can not even see what is available. This is a great forum but this new rule is horrible. So I guess I have to make 25 posts with nothing really new to contribute to anyone on here. To the people making the rules, make rules that affect the scammers not rules that negatively affect the people who don't use this as often or newer people. Why would newer people want to use the site if they feel like the rules do not want them here? If this is my last post on here Merry Christmas everyone, I now have to go to another site to see what is available.
skimmy likes this.
Closed Thread