Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Dendroboard

Dendroboard (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/)
-   Dendroboard.com Feedback, Help Desk & Questions (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/dendroboard-com-feedback-help-desk-questions/)
-   -   Support levels gone? (https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/dendroboard-com-feedback-help-desk-questions/108305-support-levels-gone.html)

JJuchems 07-06-2013 05:10 PM

Support levels gone?

Today I noticed that"Dedicated Supporter" title has been removed from some peoples names, and I have not seen any other active.

Is it safe to say that paid membership is coming in similar fashion to other VS forums "Free", "Premium", and "Lifetime"?

Enlightened Rogue 07-07-2013 12:12 AM

Re: Support levels gone?

Jason, I changed my status myself through my User CP.
Fuck this place they`re not getting anymore of my Money.

John

JJuchems 07-07-2013 12:15 AM

John thanks for clearing that up . You were one of the people I specially thought of.

Admin_Yungster 07-10-2013 12:04 AM

Which users are you referring to? We still have 17 users with the user title "DEDICATED SUPPORTER".

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJuchems (Post 1343977)
Today I noticed that"Dedicated Supporter" title has been removed from some peoples names, and I have not seen any other active.

Is it safe to say that paid membership is coming in similar fashion to other VS forums "Free", "Premium", and "Lifetime"?

JJuchems 07-10-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yungster (Post 1352785)
Which users are you referring to? We still have 17 users with the user title "DEDICATED SUPPORTER".

John was one of them and cleared it up. But the last question still remains...will paid membership be coming to the forum?

Admin_Yungster 07-10-2013 02:08 AM

At this very moment, the discussion hasn't even been brought up. As you mentioned before, on other forums we manage, there are paid memberships in place. Some of it, we added; some of it, we inherited. 99.9% of them are OPTIONAL. If the discussion of adding some kind of premium membership program to this site comes up, it will be OPTIONAL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJuchems (Post 1352937)
John was one of them and cleared it up. But the last question still remains...will paid membership be coming to the forum?

JJuchems 07-10-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yungster (Post 1353065)
At this very moment, the discussion hasn't even been brought up. As you mentioned before, on other forums we manage, there are paid memberships in place. Some of it, we added; some of it, we inherited. 99.9% of them are OPTIONAL. If the discussion of adding some kind of premium membership program to this site comes up, it will be OPTIONAL.

Wow, I have been here since Joe Hickson post to frognet that the forum was open. Basically people have questions and answers are not provided or it takes day to get a response. Sorry for being concerned about a place I have invested time.

Scott 07-10-2013 04:24 AM

You gotta respect Joe - sold to another hobbiest (at least at the time ... ).

s
Quote:

Originally Posted by JJuchems (Post 1353217)
Wow, I have been here since Joe Hickson post to frognet that the forum was open. Basically people have questions and answers are not provided or it takes day to get a response. Sorry for being concerned about a place I have invested time.