for anyone who breeds and sells darts - Dendroboard
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard > Dart Frogs > Breeding, Eggs & Tadpoles
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default for anyone who breeds and sells darts

How hard is it to sell them I'm worried I'm going to get stuck with a ton of frogs and not be able to find a home for them by the way I'm thinking about breeding leucs.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:23 PM
frogboy's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 219
Thanks: 61
Thanked 60 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

it shouldn't be to hard with classifieds here. And if your have trouble i can take them off your hands for free! just kidding.
__________________
Max

Pumilio Nancy, Pumilio Escudo, Vanzolini, Varedero, Green Lamasi, Tarapoto, Iquitos Vents

Last edited by frogboy; 02-16-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogboy View Post
it shouldn't be to hard with classifieds here. And if your have trouble i can take them off your hands for free! just kidding.
Lol good point
Reply With Quote
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 PM
WVFROGGER23's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 272
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Its not hard at all. Seems like I can never keep any cobalt froglets around this winter.
__________________
Collecting frogs is like being addicted to crack....
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVFROGGER23 View Post
Its not hard at all. Seems like I can never keep any cobalt froglets around this winter.
About how much do cobalts sell for? Are they good group frogs?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 02:44 AM
WendySHall's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,241
Thanks: 67
Thanked 100 Times in 91 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Cobalts usually run around the $40-$45 range. However, they are NOT good group frogs. Aggression and stress become factors among all tincs. You're best bet is to get a male/female pair. Or, if you start with a group of froglets, you need to keep a watchful eye on them and be ready to seperate those who are stressed or bullied.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 02:55 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendySHall View Post
Cobalts usually run around the $40-$45 range. However, they are NOT good group frogs. Aggression and stress become factors among all tincs. You're best bet is to get a male/female pair. Or, if you start with a group of froglets, you need to keep a watchful eye on them and be ready to seperate those who are stressed or bullied.
ok I think im gonna stick with Leucs
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:28 AM
WVFROGGER23's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 272
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Cobalts are fine to keep in groups while they are froglets, just like any tinc. Around 4-5 months oow is a good time to split them up into smaller groups to observe for aggression and sexing characteristics. I can usually sex mine by 8-10 months oow. Once sexed you can have a trio of 2 males and 1 female if you prefer. I usually have the best luck with pairs rather than trios. If you're prices are good you will never keep them to 4 months oow. Sometimes I sell mine as low as $25 each, if I have a ton of the little guys and need the space. Tincs are very easy to breed and usually there is always a fanatic out there like myself ready to add more to his or her collection.
__________________
Collecting frogs is like being addicted to crack....

Last edited by WVFROGGER23; 02-17-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:33 AM
JJhuang's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CA San Diego Chula Vista
Posts: 684
Thanks: 17
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Forums are good, Some local petstore will take alot( just make sure they know how to care for them) Local adds like craigslist all work.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:59 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVFROGGER23 View Post
Cobalts are fine to keep in groups while they are froglets, just like any tinc. Around 4-5 months oow is a good time to split them up into smaller groups to observe for aggression and sexing characteristics. I can usually sex mine by 8-10 months oow. Once sexed you can have a trio of 2 males and 1 female if you prefer. I usually have the best luck with pairs rather than trios. If you're prices are good you will never keep them to 4 months oow. Sometimes I sell mine as low as $25 each, if I have a ton of the little guys and need the space. Tincs are very easy to breed and usually there is always a fanatic out there like myself ready to add more to his or her collection.
Great point very reasuring thank you I thought about it and What do I really have to loose if I sell them cheap ya know? All im doing is spreading the love to someone who may not be able to afford something more expenisve
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJhuang View Post
Forums are good, Some local petstore will take alot( just make sure they know how to care for them) Local adds like craigslist all work.
I would honestly only try to sell to reptile stores if I cant find anyone from the forum/craigslist/ebay/anywhere else before I would think to sell to a pet store. lol I would keep 100 froglets if I had to to save them from pets smart/ petco. I wish I could save every poor chameleon at those places, but 100 dollars is just to much unfortuanetly :/
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:02 AM
JJhuang's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CA San Diego Chula Vista
Posts: 684
Thanks: 17
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

There are specialty reptile/ amphibians stores that are family owned who do know how to care for them.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJhuang View Post
There are specialty reptile/ amphibians stores that are family owned who do know how to care for them.
I know what ya mean thats what im saying if I sell to a store its gonna be a strictly amphibian/ reptile storre
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:42 AM
froggymike's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Where most of the past governors are in jail!
Posts: 210
Thanks: 22
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

check what others are selling their frogs for before selling your frogs. You do not want to flood the market with cheap frogs. You may end up pissing a lot of people off. 25 bucks for any dart is too cheap. Just thought I would let you know.
__________________
Mike

This hobby should be called flying. More damn bugs than frogs!
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:52 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggymike View Post
check what others are selling their frogs for before selling your frogs. You do not want to flood the market with cheap frogs. You may end up pissing a lot of people off. 25 bucks for any dart is too cheap. Just thought I would let you know.
Ok thanks for that I would rather try to stay away from pissing people off lol, so if I were to sell leucs how much would you recomend selling for?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

So what price should I sell them at to avoid peopple getting upset higher, lower, or the same?
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:55 AM
JasonE's Avatar
TWI/ASN
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Junction City, KS
Posts: 346
Thanks: 38
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

I don't think $25 is too cheap for "any" dart frog. Too cheap for tincs. I see auratus morphs for that price from respected breeders pretty often. I just got a group of four Costa Ricans for $25 each. Just saying.
__________________
- Jason

www.jnadartfrogs.com
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Ed Ed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 19,301
Thanks: 321
Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,791 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggymike View Post
check what others are selling their frogs for before selling your frogs. You do not want to flood the market with cheap frogs. You may end up pissing a lot of people off. 25 bucks for any dart is too cheap. Just thought I would let you know.

The problem is that this ignores supply and demand... there have been a number of frogs whose price dropped to $15 or less and weren't selling resulting in people getting out of them as being too common and the population crashed.. holding onto an ever increasing supply of frogs isn't the answer either..
The real answer is to wholesale them to some reseller outside of the hobby....regardless if they eventually end up in a bad store or not.. those stores are going to carry dart frogs whether they are captive bred or wild caught.. and it is better for the wild populations for those stores to lose captive bred frogs than for wild caught frogs to be brought in for that demand.. not only can this reduce the number of wild caught frogs sold into those kinds of stores but it prevents a glut of frogs in the hobby (as most of the hobby does not purchase captive bred frogs from the retailers..) but from each other. The dedicated people in the hobby are those that keep the frogs going but larger "stable" populations only seem to be kept around when there aren't big surpluses of the frogs...

We have seen frogs come close to going extinct in the hobby and go extinct from these sorts of swings (and have been lucky enough to reaquire some of them through new imports..). Bumblebee toads were a casulty of this.. and did go extinct in the hobby..
Some of the Epidobates tricolor/anthyoni came close and there have been swings in the terriblis populations as well...

(stable is in quotes as there are questions about long-term viability)..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:
Chris Miller (02-20-2011)
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 05:06 AM
JasonE's Avatar
TWI/ASN
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Junction City, KS
Posts: 346
Thanks: 38
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Not to mention, by selling to retail shops, you are encouraging more people to get into the hobby by raising their chances of having success with their first darts. And that's always a good thing.
__________________
- Jason

www.jnadartfrogs.com
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 06:11 AM
SmackoftheGods's Avatar
TWI/ASN
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,029
Thanks: 63
Thanked 198 Times in 138 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

I wouldn't be too worried. Leucs can be pretty tricky. Some people have great success with leucs, others (even advanced froggers) have _the_ hardest time with leucs.... But no, it shouldn't be an issue to keep them off your hands.
__________________
Jake

Rank: Captain
Division: Frog Police
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tracy, CA
Posts: 1,740
Thanks: 89
Thanked 80 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Unless you are breeding on a large scale i doubt u will have a hard time finding your offspring homes, even on if u don't initially ship. I know that i would prefer to buy from a hobbyist than a place like petco/petsmart etc. for a multitude of reasons. Worry about that when you get to high level of productivity from your collection.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 11:50 AM
froggymike's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Where most of the past governors are in jail!
Posts: 210
Thanks: 22
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

I agree, some auratus can go for that price. I am just saying to watch the price you put the frogs up for. It is Ok to be the cheapest, but not by much. $40 for leucs is usually a fair price. Explore the classifieds and you will find pricing on almost any frog.
__________________
Mike

This hobby should be called flying. More damn bugs than frogs!
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Azurel's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 554
Thanked 154 Times in 138 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Honestly I wouldn't concern yourself with getting to many frogs, I think long before you concern yourself about how much you sell froglets for you research and get dart frog care under your belt and keeping the frogs fat and healthy. The rest will take care of itself in time. Cross that bridge once you get there.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
The problem is that this ignores supply and demand... there have been a number of frogs whose price dropped to $15 or less and weren't selling resulting in people getting out of them as being too common and the population crashed.. holding onto an ever increasing supply of frogs isn't the answer either..
The real answer is to wholesale them to some reseller outside of the hobby....regardless if they eventually end up in a bad store or not.. those stores are going to carry dart frogs whether they are captive bred or wild caught.. and it is better for the wild populations for those stores to lose captive bred frogs than for wild caught frogs to be brought in for that demand.. not only can this reduce the number of wild caught frogs sold into those kinds of stores but it prevents a glut of frogs in the hobby (as most of the hobby does not purchase captive bred frogs from the retailers..) but from each other. The dedicated people in the hobby are those that keep the frogs going but larger "stable" populations only seem to be kept around when there aren't big surpluses of the frogs...

We have seen frogs come close to going extinct in the hobby and go extinct from these sorts of swings (and have been lucky enough to reaquire some of them through new imports..). Bumblebee toads were a casulty of this.. and did go extinct in the hobby..
Some of the Epidobates tricolor/anthyoni came close and there have been swings in the terriblis populations as well...

(stable is in quotes as there are questions about long-term viability)..
You make very good points thank you, so what are you saying about the bumblebee frogs being extinct like are you meaning completely? Sorry if its a dumb question they obviuosly not extinct from the world because I saw one in a reptile store
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Thank you all for the help it has helped out a lot
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Ed Ed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 19,301
Thanks: 321
Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,791 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi9 View Post
You make very good points thank you, so what are you saying about the bumblebee frogs being extinct like are you meaning completely? Sorry if its a dumb question they obviuosly not extinct from the world because I saw one in a reptile store
Bumble bee toads have been imported every so often since the 1980s (usually for between 2-5 years and then a 5-10 year absence) but there is no guarantee that they will continue to be imported. In the last go around, a number of people got into them and there were some breedings... the offspring didn't sell (even at $15 each) well and many people stopped trying to breed them or sold off thier adults. As a result when the country stopped exporting the toads, all of sudden no one had any females left.. and the only reason we have them again is because they imported them again..... but keep in mind that this could also be the last time they are imported...

Unless they are smuggled out once a country closes down its shipments, there are no guarantees that they will ever be exported again as that is up to the country of origin.....

I think we have already seen this with a couple of types of mantellas.. (and for those who have been around for a long time... Blomberg's Toads were in the pet trade at one time...and never since...)

Last edited by Ed; 02-17-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 48
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Leucs are a great starter frog. Although they can be kept in groups. I still wouldn't keep two females together if you want to breed them. Mine would always end up eating each others eggs.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Bumble bee toads have been imported every so often since the 1980s (usually for between 2-5 years and then a 5-10 year absence) but there is no guarantee that they will continue to be imported. In the last go around, a number of people got into them and there were some breedings... the offspring didn't sell (even at $15 each) well and many people stopped trying to breed them or sold off thier adults. As a result when the country stopped exporting the toads, all of sudden no one had any females left.. and the only reason we have them again is because they imported them again..... but keep in mind that this could also be the last time they are imported...

Unless they are smuggled out once a country closes down its shipments, there are no guarantees that they will ever be exported again as that is up to the country of origin.....

I think we have already seen this with a couple of types of mantellas.. (and for those who have been around for a long time... Blomberg's Toads were in the pet trade at one time...and never since...)
Should I try to get two sexed?
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjahnke View Post
Leucs are a great starter frog. Although they can be kept in groups. I still wouldn't keep two females together if you want to breed them. Mine would always end up eating each others eggs.
Ok so how many should I get of leucs if I want them to breed and keep them in the same 55 gal tank?
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
JJhuang's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CA San Diego Chula Vista
Posts: 684
Thanks: 17
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

You can buy a few and then once they are sexable sell off your excess and keep a 2.1 ratio if you want.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 05:40 PM
poison beauties's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 1,210
Thanks: 23
Thanked 166 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi9 View Post
How hard is it to sell them I'm worried I'm going to get stuck with a ton of frogs and not be able to find a home for them by the way I'm thinking about breeding leucs.
In my experience its been easy to keep the cb darts I breed going out the door, then again not many say no to free frogs. Ive done this as well.

Michael
__________________
Don't Be A Hybridiot !

With change comes dislike and I'm not liking many of you !
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJhuang View Post
You can buy a few and then once they are sexable sell off your excess and keep a 2.1 ratio if you want.
2 boys 1 girl?
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 PM
TWI/ASN
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,073
Thanks: 74
Thanked 160 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Yes, 2.1 means two males and one female. That or a pair work best for prolific breeding in my experience. Take your time and enjoy them growing up, then let them breed when they are ready. You shouldn't have a problem unloading them since they are so popular. They are easy to breed for me, but they generally aren't the kind of frogs that will overrun you quickly with froglets if you manage them well. I have produced quite a few, and typically sell mine to local hobbyists and nice aquarium pet stores within the area for about $35 each.
Bryan
__________________
azureus, leucs, green/ bronze auratus, Costa Rican auratus, Iquitos red-orange vents, mancreek pumilio, Toboga Island auratus
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Bryan View Post
Yes, 2.1 means two males and one female. That or a pair work best for prolific breeding in my experience. Take your time and enjoy them growing up, then let them breed when they are ready. You shouldn't have a problem unloading them since they are so popular. They are easy to breed for me, but they generally aren't the kind of frogs that will overrun you quickly with froglets if you manage them well. I have produced quite a few, and typically sell mine to local hobbyists and nice aquarium pet stores within the area for about $35 each.
Bryan
ok thanks Bryan I just wanted to get a idea of things because im going to have a few frogs in one tank (of them same breed) so breeding may happen so I just want to be prepared
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 10:26 PM
frogface's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,465
Thanks: 1,444
Thanked 679 Times in 521 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi9 View Post
ok thanks Bryan I just wanted to get a idea of things because im going to have a few frogs in one tank (of them same breed) so breeding may happen so I just want to be prepared
Good idea! Some folks get froglets right away and then others (me) are still waiting almost a year later. Well, had to give them time to grow up I guess.
__________________
Kris
Find a local frog vet here --> http://www.arav.org/
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogface View Post
Good idea! Some folks get froglets right away and then others (me) are still waiting almost a year later. Well, had to give them time to grow up I guess.
guess so lol
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:46 AM
oddlot's Avatar
Mod
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south jersey
Posts: 3,337
Thanks: 16
Thanked 165 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison beauties View Post
In my experience its been easy to keep the cb darts I breed going out the door, then again not many say no to free frogs. Ive done this as well.

Michael
You can put me on the list for free frogs LOL
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2011, 05:22 AM
SmackoftheGods's Avatar
TWI/ASN
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,029
Thanks: 63
Thanked 198 Times in 138 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlot View Post
You can put me on the list for free frogs LOL
Not until he ships me mine! :P
__________________
Jake

Rank: Captain
Division: Frog Police
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackoftheGods View Post
Not until he ships me mine! :P
ok wooooo! I dont even have mine yet im number one on the list!
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Gumby's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Towson, MD
Posts: 379
Thanks: 17
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: for anyone who breeds and sells darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Bryan View Post
I have produced quite a few, and typically sell mine to local hobbyists and nice aquarium pet stores within the area for about $35 each.
Bryan
Just curious, but what aquarium stores do you sell too? I've seen a few darts at this place called Exotic Aquatics by Perring Parkway. Is it possible you sold to them? Im just curious haha

-Chris
__________________
Imi's (Nominal, Banded, & Varadero), Azureus, Suriname Cobalt, and Panamanian G&B Auratus
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Detroit Zoo Breeds Record 3,701 Puerto Rican Crested Toads nathan Science & Conservation 1 01-08-2010 02:02 PM
Who keeps and breeds Reed Frogs ggazonas The Lounge 17 08-07-2009 12:49 AM
Who sells film canisters? dartdude Parts & Construction 4 06-09-2006 03:47 AM
Who Breeds Crested Geckos? JJuchems The Lounge 9 05-13-2006 02:00 AM
who sells acrylic customs MSteele Beginner Discussion 4 03-08-2006 05:59 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.