Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard > Blogs > skunk
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

1. Old Comment

water fall feature

needing help also..how do i make egg crate false bottom?want to convert aquarium into aqua terrarium for water dragon..mostly water ..small land area ,many climbing branches..I have 2 fluval cannisters at my disposal..any help would be appreciated
  2. Old Comment

Rep-Cal and Herptivite

The general rule of thumb is about 6 months. As a side note you will probably get quicker responses if you podt in thforum and not in blog.

Donn
  3. Old Comment

Rep-Cal and Herptivite

Can some one tell me how long to keep Reptical and Hertivite? Before I throw it out and get new ones. PLease. I have to order some supplies and need to know if I should order more
  4. Old Comment

water feature

Water features can be constructed simply and sturdy with good plumbing and replaceable/adjustable powerheads, 1/2 inch tubing, silicone, and a lot of parts that can be found at Lowes or home depot. I built one that trickles across layered slate and it looks great. You can get really creative with readily available materials.
  5. Old Comment

water feature

I would recommend doing a search on water falls ... lots of people have done them.

My personal experience is that everyone does them once or twice, then realizes they do not need them and never does them again.

s
  6. Old Comment

t5 light

T5 refers to the diameter of the light.

The "old" shoplights (larger diameter light bulb) were T12.

T5 come in shorter lengths than T12's... my own personal opinion is that a T5 is likely overkill for a 10g tank.

[edit: and no - you'll not find this one at Lowes. It's more of a hobbyist specialty light.]

s
    Updated 10-14-2008 at 02:13 PM by Scott
  7. Old Comment

t5 light

May wnat to post in the forums or do a search. T5 to my understanding is a little new so my not be in the chain stores yet.