Dendroboard banner

Fogger

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  gold3nku5h 
#1 ·
What foggers are recommended?

#4 ·
Futuregarden.com has a great fogger that is used in growroom, greenhouse, and horticulture applications. It can be used with 100% disolved solids, with no build up.. Thats what its ment to do.* Also they have waterproof fans, with a 6 speed adjuster.* Im ordering all those next week when i get payed, and will figure out how to incorporate this into my paludarium that im building this winter.

#6 ·
I was thinking of that $400 I don't know that I would spend that much. Would be nice to be able to deliver some nutrients in the mist but at that price really wouldn't be my cup of tea unless I waterproofed an entire room of the house and turned it into an indoor greenhouse.

It's basically the same thing as the home humidifiers only with modifications (materials used) to be able to delivery nutrients without buildup.

#7 ·
you guys dont look to hard, unless your not talking about the fogger i was talking about. theres a single head fogger thats 25 dollars, 20 for a waterproof fan, at least it holds up much better than any other fan at the same size, and 20 for a 6 variable speed changing adapter. But im still looking for a better humidifier if anyone knows good brands to go by.

http://futuregarden.com/cgi-bin/shop/70-1048.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.