||09-09-2007 10:46 AM
1) What kind of heater is best to use? A normal aquarium one?
Aquarium heaters heat water. If you are going to need a heater, I suppose you could use an undertank heater with something to regulate the heat (thermostat), but really, you don't need a heater at all.
2) I have read i wont need a fogger, is this true?
Misting manually with a spraybottle will suffice.
3) Are normal aquariums O.k, just without the filter and stuff?
A normal aquarium is fine! You'll need a secure glass lid to keep in moisture (and the inhabitants, of course), and be sure to try to close the gaps or you will have fruit flies everywhere. Haven't solved that problem yet, myself, though.
4) Im sorry i know i've posted about pools before, but im really rather confused still... could i use a cardboard egg crate which is sutiable for say 6 eggs? Is that big enough? How do you water proof it?
The "egg crates" you've read about are not the cardboard ones. I don't really know what they are myself, save that they are used for lighting and can, for the most part, be found in the lighting department of most hardware stores. Someone else may have to help in explaining this one.
5) I want to keep E Anthyis, (Santa Isabel) how many could i keep in a tank my size?
You've left out the size of the tank, I'm afraid. Anyway, I can't help you...better ask someone else when you give the tank size.
Hope this helps!