No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Opportunity
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 12:52 PM

Default Re: Opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlykid View Post
Also for the frog marketplace, having sections assigned to genus and species would be helpful. Although you would have to post individual ads for your different frogs... But I for one think it's sometimes difficult to find certain species that I'm interested in just by searching.
I'm not a fan of that idea...nothing personal, just a preference. We have pretty active frog classifieds compared to most places but I don't think they are so active and large enough to warrant that kind of separation...Seems like it would be more of a hassle for buyers and sellers especially since so many ads contain a mix of species/morphs.

If I was selling and had to break my ads up that much and place them in different sections it would drive me nuts. As a buyer It would also be kinda annoying IMO, to have to click on half a dozen different sections just to look at 1 or a few new ads in each section.

I am however annoyed periodically when I stumble across frogs listed for sale in an ad but they weren't listed in the title. Makes me wonder how many frogs I may have been interested in and missed because the title just said tincs and/or some other frog I wasn't terribly interested in.

I now try to click/skim every ad, but a guideline (if one doesn't already exist) that says do you best to list everything in the title would be nice (and enforce it if it already exists).