Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Opportunity
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:20 AM
Mod

Lightbulb Opportunity

One of the few certainties in life is that things change. Although we may not like some of the changes life throws at us (getting old, sickness, getting fired, etc.), we need to always try to find the positive outcome of such events. It may not be easy, and there is always a "relearning curve," but we gotta try. Without change, things become stale.

Today, it was announced a structural change on the administrative side of DB - Kyle is becoming one of us while Yung (VerticalScope Inc.) is assuming his administrator/owner position. According to Yung, we (Dendroboard members) have the ability to make changes in our own interest.

I see that as a great opportunity. I think this is the perfect time to create a thread here at Feedback and Questions where we can list all the things we would like to see changed and improved, as well as all the bugs and errors that we encounter from time to time.

I know there are already threads discussing some of these topics, but I figured it would be easier for the new administrator to come to one place, a type of "to-do list." Keep in mind though that, as usual, these will be only suggestions that the owners may or may not tackle.

So, succinctly, what would you change/fix on Dendroboard?
The Following User Says Thank You to JPccusa For This Useful Post:
sports_doc (05-24-2013)