Originally Posted by §lipperhead
Shawn, wish you were located further south so I could come look at the collection! I must ask 3 simple questions:
1) How many variations of Oophaga Pumilio do you have
2) What is your favorite Oophaga variation?
3) What variation are the three orange frogs in the 6th photo?
I used to live in FLA....lol
1) Who knows!? I have ~100 vivs of obligates, but I really dont keep track of an inventory list.
2) hum....I dont have one. I like Basti, escudo, colon, but really I just like seeing them breeding, so my favorite = froglets :-)
3) 'Rio Branco' Panama