Build Stage 1 Continued
More foam has been added to the trunk and to the stone / burl in the foreground.
Build Stage 2
- 2 x Great Stuff Pond & Stone
- 1 x Hygrolon Sheet Large
- 1 x Hygrolon Sheet Small
The Hygrolon is laid on top of the foam structure and trimmed.
A few tips for the trimming process:
- Use a Vis-a-Vis marker to mark the cut lines.
- Use folds where necessary to accomodate rounded surfaces. These folds should be marked for removal.
- Be conservative with the trimming. You can always remove excess material after the Hygrolon is adhered.
- Don't be too concerned with small wrinkles or overlaps. These can be trimmed off or concealed later with plant growth.