Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogparty View Post
All those issues sound like improper viv design and husbandry to me. Honestly you just made my point for me
I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just extrapolating from what you stated. I agree that it's not a great strategy. I think my presentation of this idea was not well worded. The goal of adding that last part of my post was to expand the conversation out to other obligates and not just pumilio.

Terrarium design has come a long way. I think that if we want to keep the animals breeding and the plants happy that a balance needs to be struck.

I think that a reason (of many) why a good number of folks over the years haven't been successful with the larger obligates is that they've been placing them in too small of Vivaria. Larger Vivaria, more brom's, and larger brom's are a key to increased production without the brom declines.