Dendroboard - View Single Post - Slow azureus build.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Slow azureus build.

Also you mentioned covering the front of the egg crate, but still possibly allowing the tetras access.. Couple things to consider.. A) If the tetra's can get back there chances are eventually a frog, froglet, or tadpole will eventually find its way back there.. and B) What if a tetra goes back and cant find its way out? Likely resulting in death and fowling up the water pretty quick I would imagine.

Also, We always try our best to ensure there is no possible way a frog can get to certain areas when creating our vivs.. But given the space they are usually in. I like to imagine what goes on in their heads.. With Azureus its probably just food food food mating food food.. But what if they are tired of looking at the same walls of their vivs day in and day out? lol. I have seen a thread once before where some frogs bred and transported a tad to the water feature and the owner had no clue.. the frog morphed UNDER the eggcrate and the owner had to tear the bottom up to fetch it out without trying to totally destroy his viv. Not a task I personally would like to replicate.

A few thumbs and pums never hurt anyone