Dendroboard - View Single Post - Classroom vivarium - can you help?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:50 PM

Smile Re: Classroom vivarium - can you help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendrobati View Post
James,

We need more teachers like you in our schools – high-poverty or not. Thank you for your efforts and dedication.

I’m in the process of building my website, launching March 1st. It’s sort of a typical frog site, selling frogs that I breed and supplies. However, my goals run much deeper than that. A significant percentage of my frog sales will go to purchasing rainforest land, true amphibian habitat, held by a 3rd part strictly for conservation. Additionally, I’m working on my “school program” to meet the needs of what you are trying to do. I don’t have the details worked out as of yet – they’ll be available on my site March 1st.

My site is committed to these experiences. I will donate to you and your efforts what you need for at least one tank, including frogs.

Plants
Substrate
Heating pads
Timers
Bugs
Sub-adult azureus
Tadpoles if desired.

I’ll cover the shipping cost and be available for any help or questions. Alternatively, I will be in New York City in a couple of weeks.

Again, thank you.

Brad

James,
even though Brad said we would give you sub-adult azureus, I noticed that you said you have 20 gallon vertical tanks. The azureus would not be happy there, and I do not like unhappy frogs!!

So, if you are okay with it, we would like to offer you a 20 gallon horizontal tank, so that you can keep the azureus there. As Brad said, we will be in NYC in 2 weeks, so we can drop everything off for you, including the tank.

We can also give you some variabilis for your vertical tank.

Marta