Dendroboard - View Single Post - bulkhead fitting question

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.


View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Biznatch Biznatch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 115
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you want to have a pump go through that then get a bulkhead with threaded input & output. Then on the outside get a 1/2" x 1/2" plastic hosebarb and just attach your tubing to that with a hose clamp. You can do that on the inside of the tank to if you want the tube to continue up the back wall or something.
Reply With Quote
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.