So I added more foam and did a lot of carving on the waterfall... I sill need one more can of GS to fill some gaps and to build up the lower part of waterfall a little more.
I added a small tube to both the pockets in the background that drains to just below the egg crate.
I was a little worried about stagnant water under the land so I added a small tube to gravity feed water from the middle pool of the waterfall to under the false bottom. I also added 3 tubes to the wall behind the slate to help let the water out.
here are some photos... After a few notes
-I put the slate peaces in for the photos and I plan on leaving them loose so I can remove them for cleaning.
-I have not started the door for the waterfall but I placed the egg crate peace there for the photo.
-The false bottom is not secure... Still deciding on the water level so I have not built the supports yet.