Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:22 AM

If you click on the picture on that site they give a better explaination as to what the SLIP means. It's the same slip fitting used with PVC pipe as opposed to pipe thread used for threaded pipe.

Here's what I would do, get a slip fitting and take 1/2" PVC pipe and put it in there. (The inside diameter of 1/2" PVC makes a perfect fit with outside diameter of 1/2" clear hose) The I would take your clear tubing and depending on size, insert it into the PVC, or clamp it around the outside of the PVC. Or, I would hard plumb (all rigid pipes, slip or threaded) everything outside of the tank, while using adaptors to allow me to clamp clear hose around a smooth piece of pipe.

I would really be hesatent to do what you're talking of doing, it could very easily turn into a mess because (as I hate to say this as I'm guilty of it all the time) you're trying to use something in a way it wasn't designed to be used.

BTW, what CAD program did you do that drawing in? I'm in need of a 3D program and AutoCAD just isn't cutting it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!