Dendroboard - View Single Post - 6ft./150 gal first time Palu build...
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:16 PM

Default Re: 6ft./150 gal first time Palu build...

Thanks gentlemen!

I appreciate the heads up on the pool liner. I'll check into that. Hopefully I may be all right. This was a scrap piece that was never in the pool. You're absolutely right though...I don't really want to try to remove it, but it'd be so much easier to do now than waiting until everything is assembled, secured, and have hurt little critters in the tank!

These are definitely the things I need to know! Please keep them coming!....

...Why!?!...

...Because my wife has given me the green light! Plus, she would like to see it done and in its final place by May 12th(The day my step-daughter is moving her stuff into the garage temporarily)! Coincidentally that is FrogDay!

Can you all help me? I'd like to go up to FrogDay and actually shop for the new inhabitants. Can I have this ready in time to house some new friends? Which frogs would you suggest for me to start with? What all do I need to do before then? I have a lot to do in a short time(which I didn't want to do). I wanted to go slow and careful, but now opportunity knocks with a challenge! If darts are the suggested frogs, then I need to get busy learning and doing cultures, right?

Once again, I could use all the guidance I can get to complete this properly and make it to FrogDay!

Thanks in advance!

-Chris