Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Dendroboard Vivarium Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1745 View Post
I'm open to extending the window, but this proves my point from the other thread that a monthly contest would be way too frequent. We could extend the time to 3-4 months.

I like the ideas on sustainability and how they grow in but that can take a year. If we went with established tanks it maybe hard to ever get build details which seems to be a popular request.
I think I'm confused. I just don't see how having a specific window of time it had to be built helps the contest in any way.

I know you can't please everyone, but I look at a contest like this as an attempt to bring out the very best vivs that have ever been produced by the dendroboard community. I want to see the best of the best, and IMO you won't see any of those pop up if you only give them a window of time that they had to have been built by. If people want to build a new viv just to enter, awesome. They could still do that. That's just not at all what I'm interested in seeing.