Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Dendroboard Vivarium Contest

I am new to Dendroboards but I am not new to building Vivariumís, I have been a builder since 1976 and have just started adding poison dart frogs maybe about12 years ago. I have been working on building my vivs for the frogs now and it has been quite challenging, it is awesome to finish one and just look back. I would love to share information, not so much the how too, which I do want to hear about. But the why I did it this way, this is what I would like to hear about, to include pictures of course. I like to see how long I can get them to last with the minimum amount of maintenance my personal best is the one I have marked my oldest and that was done in 2001, I use it now to rear the young frogs. My newest viv is also posted, I would love to talk about the plants chosen, the substrates used, and anything else one would like to talk about building that perfect Vivarium.
I donít check the board daily because I am a student at ITT and homework comes first but I will answer anyone that writes I would love to hear about some new ways to make my frogs more comfortable.
Thanks for your ear,
Bill Hodapp