Dendroboard - View Single Post - Parents... ugh!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Parents... ugh!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 12:42 AM

I used to order in bulk, but they decided I'd done enough of that. It's one thing to do that, but that was 5 hours of my day! I know that might sound selfish, but in 5 minutes I could've gotten crickets. On top of it all, I got grounded for a week. It's an everyday thing- anything that goes wrong is entirely blamed on me. I live in VA, and the field sweepings are a problem. They buy me things, yes, but if they just... wouldn't suck, I wouldn't ask for half the things they give me. They do alot, but the negative hurts WAY more than the positive feels good. And sometimes I notice the stuff I HATE about my father show up in myself, and it just kills me. He's always yelling, always degrading. It makes me glad I know good, nice people like you all, cause it's a place I try to emulate. Thanks for the advice though, I really do appreciate it. It just doesn't help that on a day that I had SOOO much homework, 5 hours were WASTED, completely useless. It just REALLY sucks that I went shopping with them, helped them out, and they couldn't spend five hours of their day on me.

Tree Walkers International
OFP Committee Member