Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Exoterra xl x-tall 36x18x36 build log

Ok so i got both water features up and running tonight. They work good, the water is going where i want it to go, the only problem is that they are both arent using as much water as i wanted them to. I was planning on having the waterfall have a pretty strong flow but it is kind of just trickling down. The mopani water feature is almost at where i wanted it to be but still could be beefed up alittle. I guess i am going to have to get some bigger pumps or filters. Anyone know of a small strong submersable filter?

another problem is the weed blocker screen isnt as permiable as i wanted it to be. Any water that landed on there tended to just sit or make its way to the side of the false bottom. I was thinking i could just poke some holes in the weed blocker to give the water some more ways to get out. Or do you think i should just rip that out and put like a regular window screen that has bigger holes in there?