Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Exoterra xl x-tall 36x18x36 build log

After doing some research i feel as though the humidity and temperature for those animals wouldnt so much be an issue. Im not saying im going to do this but i feel it would work in this tank because the dart frogs require a humidity level of around 80% and temp in the high 70s. The long tailed grass lizard requires around 70% humidity and a basking spot in the 80s and cool spot in the 70s. The pymgy chams require around 70% humidity and around 70 degree temp. The humidity towards the bottom of the tank can be kept down becuase of my water feature and fogger and the lower humidity in the top can be controled through the vented top and get more circulation. The lower higher temps can be controled via under the tank heater and higher basking spots can be controled with a ceramic heater at the top and lower temps in the middle of the tank and on the cool side. I would also seed this tank before hand with isos and springtails and constantly be throwing in crickets in all elevations of the tank so their will be an abundance of food. I feel as though there woulnt be much interaction between the different species if i only put one or two of each and they all have there own territory. This is just my take on this so if anyone has anyother opinions please chime in.