Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:47 AM

Smile Re: My first build and post

Thank you everyone for looking and taking the time to respond to my questions

Freeradical53
Yes I do have plans for the back and i somewhat started today<--will see in my pic

lauraleellbp
Funny that you suggested that light because I have four of them on my 320 that I dont think anyone will miss one... guess i will have to try that out.

frugs
Yes i have learned so much so far and i was telling my girlfriend that "on my next one..(fill in with idea) and she interupted with a very strong " next one?!?!" lol

VenomR00
think you so much for the ideas. As for the broms im actually planing on ripping so pups off my old brom at work. I have been waiting for the right time becuase that brom means a lot to me becuase I have had it since my Dads funeral. As for the begonia i went into the garage where my mom had left 2 dozen begonia to plant this weekend and I mounted one on the right side of the tank if you look close in the pic. I really like the frogs you suggested but i can not find the Orange Galact for sale anywhere does anything come to mind?