Dendroboard banner

IAD at MARS this year!

17K views 211 replies 42 participants last post by  Michael Shrom 
#1 ·
The International Amphibian Days show will resume its events this year! It will take place in conjunction with the Mid Atlantic Reptile Show. September 17-19th outside Baltimore, Maryland. We are arranging a block of vendor tables within the Mid Atlantic Reptile Show and a separate lecture series. It is time to sign up as a vendor or make plans to attend IAD once again!

For more information contact seanstew@aol.com

MARS website http://www.midatlanticreptileshow.org/Vendor_Info.html

Speakers and events to be released soon!

#106 ·
make sure you go to the birthday party.. although the child may not remeber it vividly its still a nice memory to look back on especially when they see everyone and smile. the shows come and go family is forever :D plus its a 2 day show so you can have your cake and eat it too.

#109 ·
;)

no my friend it does not ha ha... im vending the show and ill be away from home for the first time since mh son was born ( hes 8 months old now ) so i mean vendor a show with some great friends hang with the frog and reptile buddies and then back home to the family. make sure you stop by and say hi on sunday

and good luck on the date ;)

#110 ·
In a last-minute decision, I will be there. Will probably crash in my car Friday night. Anybody know what time lectures will start on Friday?

The MARS/IAD Friday Night Lecture Series is FREE and open to the Public. It will take place on Friday Sept 17, 2010 at 7:30 at the Holiday Inn Timonium

Glad to see you make it Erik. It'll be a great show /weekend.

#114 ·
hey mike.. i sure will have a small variety of cultures for the show.. due to the huge amount of orders iv been getting i just wont have as much as i useually do. so you can pm me with what you want me to put to the side or just come by the table and pick what you want.

#113 ·
I cant make it this year to vend but my frog sitter is going up and I have a few frogs I need to go to make room for some new projects. I hate to see them go.

P. Vittatus
Under the canopy line
10-15 months oow
$45each or $150 for the group
local or IAD pickup
paypal/ cash

Iquitos Orange vents
Brooklyn Darts line
possible pair
6-7 months oow
$175 for probable pair
local or IAD pick-up
paypal/cash

GL Lamasi
Adam Butt Line
0.0.1( I think its a male but not 100%)
12 months old
$60
local or IAD pick-up

Please feel free to pm me or email me at rcteem@ymail.com if you have any questions. Might add a few more frogs to this list but this is it for now.

#127 ·
I have a half bale of the AAA grade New Zealand sphagnum moss if anyone is interested. With the half bale I have used I did around 20 tanks and a bunch of temp 190 oz containers as well as planted some orchids. I will sell it for $30. If anyone wants it let me know no later then thursday night. This is not the junk you can buy anywhere. It is long fiber sphag and has no debris. These bales sell on ebay for $90-100 so you would get around $50 in moss for $30.
J

#128 ·
I've got a few highland bronze Auratus (from Sean Stewart) for $60 each if anyone is interested.

I also have 2 near adult orange lamasi $45 each. No calling from either...

pm me if you'd like to work out a deal.

Really looking forward to the show. It's been a few years since I've been to one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.