Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: My Bastimentos
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 PM

Default Re: My Bastimentos

well sad news , and its funny you all were stating about frogs escaping / what did i learn today ? do not use *(^*( plexiglASS AS A TANK LID CAUSE IT SUCKS !!sorry for screamin , came home from work today and my hex tank with 2 bastis One known male , one unsure .. well the lid fell inward . the only thing i can guess is warpage from heat from the light . well one fro was still in tank and the other dried up . I quickly srayed the unknown frog down and I got leg twitching then nothing . Its messed up what makes a grown man teariewd eyed . It wasnt the loss of a frog or the loss of money . Its the fact the frogs depend on us and i let it down . tomarrow ... go to glass shop and pay to have one cut . Learn from the mistakes i guess ,. still sucks that frog would come to the front to look at me when i was close . Pums def. have a awesome personality ..... "white pepper " you will be missed ;(