Here is the most recent photo. (Don't mind the ladder. It is pretty hard to move in and out.)
This is the right side of the stream. It is now fully grouted. I also put another layer of grout under the waterfall, so just one more over that one and I will be completely done with grouting the entire terrarium. I didn't put up a photo of the waterfall, because it doesn't should up very well yet. I used many different colors of grout for the under layers so if it wears through it will look more interesting, but until the final color gets on, it doesn't show up in photos very well. I have started placing a few cuttings of plants around that should root with just the humidity to test the conditions a bit. Once I get the last bit of grouting done, I will start looking at the MistKing stuff to see if I can figure out a better solution for my misting system.