Dendroboard - View Single Post - A few Fotos of my Frogs...

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors


View Single Post
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A few Fotos of my Frogs...

Originally Posted by hexentanz View Post
I have a question. On your site under the drainage tip you show a pic of some drains Where can you buy these in larger sizes so they fit the typical drain hole of tanks?

I just know they are not typically used as drains, but in water tanks for misting systems. But I do not know what they are called (in Deutsch ). :P

The Drains are Elektrik Parts. In German they call "Kabeldurchführungsverschraubungen" like this

They are for switch cabinets.
I use the M25 Size. They fit in a 25mm Hole.


Last edited by ASCSOFT; 05-18-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.