Well, nothing sexy to show but I did some important things. Here are the pictures!
I put multiple layers of epoxy and glassfiber (for the waterpart, the landpart just one layer) in the tank. As you can see I am not a tidy working craftsman
I think that everything is watertight - IŽll test that this week for the lowest few inches. After the front windows are glued in, I can check the entire system.
I also added 25 points for a dripping system near the backwalls and 60 in the lid. The last ones are to mimick the after-rain effect in a forest where large drips just fall at irregular intervals. For real rain, there is much more needed of course!
The system is called Micro Drip, by German based Gardena. I expect to run in 15 - 30 minuts each day, according to need.
I will make the orange parts black, btw. Looks rather ugly now!
When standing in front of the tank, you cannot see the lid and dripping sytem. When seated, you can. Well, that is trade off I am prepared to take!
You can see 2 of 4 ventilators, meant to provide internal circulation (wind). Of course IŽll put some maze in front of it as well as in front of the round ventilation holes.