Dendroboard banner

Tri State Area Meeting

47K views 650 replies 80 participants last post by  mordoria 
#1 ·
I've posted this before on another thread that I've wanted to have the next area meeting here at my place. Let me know what dates would work and we can go from there, obviously anything close to Thanksgiving, Xmas or New Years is out.
Andy

#2 ·
Looks like you've just elimanated Nov, Dec, and the 1st week in Jan, which if i may add would pretty much mean that any day after Jan 8th is acceptable.....

So I think around the middle of January could work since its a slow time of year, or even beginning of Feb.

#3 ·
I think a tri state meet would be great befor the holidays. I'm good for any weekend except nov 14 and of course holiday weekends. So it would depend on what everyone else thinks. I'd be in to something in betwee. The holidays.

#4 ·
i think its too soon to do another meeting. There have been 2 in the last 1 1/2. I think theres a need to be some time in between them.

Obvioulsy not a 1 1/2 years prior to the recent on slaught of meets but I think if there is a couple mos in between there would be more time to prepare for a meeting.

Also today is Nov 2, which would give 12 days notice before the meet and the weekends to follow are a bit to close to the holiday. Just my opinion.

#12 ·
Well it sounds like this future meet will be a nice turn out. After the holidays and after my sons born. Things won't be so crazy after feb except I'll have a new born baby boy. But you can count me in. Do now we have late feb early march. Any idea on dates?

#18 ·
Things won't be so crazy after feb except I'll have a new born baby boy.
Holidays are NOTHING compared to a newborn, even if you have one that sleeps most of the time!!! LOL :)

Best wishes with your new little blessing! :)

I'd like to make a meeting sometime soon. Winter is great, hubby doesn't work Saturdays as much. I'm also fine with planning way in advance and setting aside the date, please keep us posted when you firm up a date, Andy.

:)

#13 ·
I think its best just to state the meeting will be sometime between Feb/March, this is until things get closer and more people chime in on their availabilty. After all with the holidays coming up I don't think to many people are making plan for anything after new years at this point, if even that. I'm just looking forward to thankgiving right now..Turkey and Football

So if Andy agrees i think we should just call it a Feb/March meeting at this point

#21 ·
Anytime is a good time to see Andy's collection!! There are a lot of locals, so this should be well attended. It would be good to know what frogs everyone thinks they might have available by then.

#33 ·
I think my mother will be snowboarding that weekend!! I (on the other hand), have no life (other than frogs), and will be there with bells....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.