Dendroboard - View Single Post - IT BEGINS! :: 55 gal build journal (my first)
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 05:33 AM
TWI/ASN

Default Re: IT BEGINS! :: 55 gal build journal (my first)

Ok, so I know its been a long time since I started this, but I bought a house, moved, and had a camera stolen in the in between time...

So scroll up to see the images from before. And there are a few stages missing in the middle... now i just finished everything but planting, then experimenting w/ fruit fly cultures, then checking everything for gaps and escape areas, then more learning with plants... THEN FROGS.

Here's where she stands... for a first try, I think she's lookin pretty good. Camera phone apologies to the photo buffs.

The Whole thing...

My little waterfall/pond I know that looks like wet silicon there, but its just where the water comes out of the waterfall...

What do you guys think?? I'm excited to plant all kinds of good stuff in there. Gonna put in an order soon, anybody from southern california know a good place locally? Otherwise I'll send away for stuff from joshsfrogs or blackjungle.

-brett