Well, most of my plants were dying, but I got them in there. If they die, I'll just get the smaller broms from spring valley, but this looks good for now. I'm always the perfectionist, so I think that it could look a LOT better, but for my first attempt, I don't think it's bad. I added some springtails as well, not sure how long I have to wait until I can add my auratus. But, here is the completed tank! I ended up not using the hole I made in the wall up high, simply because, well, nothing could grow two inches from the top...I also didn't use my small tillie. I was afraid that with so many plants already, it wouldn't survive. But, here it is, thanks for looking!!